The organization is designed to support, assist, and encourage Latina\o faculty and staff at UNT which include:
- Recognizing, promoting and publicizing professional achievements and cultural events
- Increasing the visibility of Latinx people at UNT by working with community organizations
- Advocating for the resolution of issues that affect the Latinx population at UNT
- Assisting with the recruitment and retention of Latino faculty, staff and students
- Supporting the Latinx faculty, staff, and students
- Supporting the Latinx student organizations on campus
- Supporting and helping promote the Latina\o Mexican American Studies Program (LMAS) and similar programs
- Promoting interdisciplinary collaboration for research and publications on Latinx issues
- Promoting and ensuring representation
President: Sergio Renovato-Vasquez
Center for Student Affairs at Discovery Park
Fun Fact: 2023 UNeTe March Madness Champion
Vice-President: Desiree Padron
First Generation Success Center
Fun Fact: I named my dog after a novela I used to watch as a kid.
Vice President of Finance: Tricia Rodriguez
Center for Leadership and Service
Vice President of Membership: Rose Finley
Admissions and Outreach
Fun Fact: I won 3rd place at a Frida Kahlo look-a-like contest in Edinburg, Texas.
Vice President of Administration: Sarah Garay
Office of Admissions, Undergraduate Admission Recruiter
Fun Fact: I recently sat front row at the Jonas Brothers concert.
Vice President of Special Projects: Anthony Vazquez
TRIO Student Support Services
Fun Fact: I have a cat
Vice President of Communication and Marketing: Savannah Vela
Integrated Student Services Center
Fun Fact: When I was little, I trained with a professional rodeo clown in Australia.