Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are voluntary, employee-led groups that foster a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with organizational mission, values, goals, business practices, and objectives. The Office of the Provost supports several ERGs to help UNT faculty and staff have a voice on matters of belonging and inclusion. Open to all employees of the UNT community, ERGs meet throughout the calendar year and work to partner with other campus and community groups to impact belonging and inclusion at UNT.
UNT’s current Employee Resource Groups include:
- Asian Pacific Islander Middle Eastern North African Professional Network
- Black Professional Network
- Neurodiversity Professional Network
- UNT Christian Network
- UNT Gender and Sexuality Employee Resource Group (UNT GS-ERG)
- White Accountability Group
Do you have an idea for a new ERG at UNT? Submit your proposal below!