Quality faculty members are the hallmarks of a great university. Their potential impact on student development and the research enterprise make faculty one of the most valuable resources on our campus. At UNT, we believe that it is our responsibility to provide ongoing and careful attention to this core of our institution.
Our office is responsible for and supports numerous programs to ensure that faculty at all levels are successful in their teaching, scholarly, and leadership endeavors. As I oversee the Office for Faculty Success, our primary responsibilities include:
- Providing effective programming, services, and access to resources for faculty across all ranks (i.e., tenure and non-tenure track, part-time, senior faculty);
- Accelerating the development of UNT's leadership team and maximizing institutional effectiveness;
- Fostering recognition of faculty internally, nationally, and internationally for teaching, scholarship, and community outreach;
- Developing effective communication networks;
- Monitoring and improving campus climate; and
- Serving as information resource for faculty and administrators.
We encourage you to explore the Faculty Success website for additional information on specific programming or contact our office directly to learn more about the numerous opportunities available to UNT faculty. We are here to foster your success.
Vice Provost for Faculty Success
|Office for Faculty Success|
Assistant to the Vice Provost for Faculty Success
|Office Location||Office Contact|
Hurley Administration Building, Room 316F
1155 Union Circle #311190
Denton, Texas 76203-5017