Leadership Texas is a program of the Foundation for Women’s Resources, which provides education, travel, and study opportunities to Texas women leaders seeking to improve their leadership skills and expand their knowledge of diverse issues impacting the state of Texas.
“Leadership Texas has been a fantastic opportunity for me to broaden my understanding of those issues that are molding the future of Texas. It has enabled me to leave the borders of the university and network with the women who will be leading our state and country through the challenges that we will face. The inspirational journey that IS Leadership Texas has given me a foundation for making UNT more forward-thinking while at the same time given me the tools to enhance myself and my community. Let Leadership Texas be part of your green light to greatness – apply for the next class.”
- To bring together women who have demonstrated leadership ability in their profession, community and/or workplace.
- Includes leadership skills enhancement
- Interactions with state and national experts
- Presentations by outstanding speakers
- On-site visits to major business, education and cultural centers
- Nominees must have a record of demonstrated institutional leadership, such as holding positions that have exhibited leadership in institutional-wide contexts.
For more information contact the Associate Vice Provost for Faculty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please vist Leadership Texas Alumnae for a complete listing of Leadership Texas Graduates.