UNT’s faculty information system (FIS) is a web-based faculty productivity tool powered by Digital Measures that is used to collect, manage, and report faculty teaching, research, and service activities, along with other professional accomplishments. All UNT instructors of record have an FIS profile. In 2017-18, the faculty annual review process was facilitated through the FIS. In 2018-19, tenure and promotion will be facilitated through FIS. FIS is also used to generate internal and external reports for accrediting bodies, state and federal agencies, and to meet legislative mandates such as HB 2504. Faculty enter data into their profile through my.unt.edu. Faculty public profiles are available on UNT’s website.
There are several FIS resources below. If you have FIS-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940.565.4266.
Update/View your public profile
- FIS Login Screen (Users must access FIS through the My.UNT portal)
- FIS Public Profiles
- FAQs regarding the UNT Faculty Information System
FIS Instructional Resources
- How to upload your CV & Syllabi to UNT Faculty Information System (FIS)
- How and where to log into UNT FIS
- Allow FIS pop-up windows in Chrome browser
- Allow FIS pop-ups in Firefox browser
- Allow FIS pop-ups Safari browser