BS Nonprofit Leadership Studies
- Financial management and budget analysis
- Leadership ability
- Cross-sector analytical thinking
- Administrative/nonprofit management principle facilitation
- Fundraising and donor cultivation
BA Urban Policy and Planning
- Formulation of urban plans through impact analysis, forecasting, and visualization techniques.
- Program management skills including grants, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Communication skills for public engagement with government officials and citizens.
- Research skills including spatial analysis, historical precedent review, and best practice identification.
- Administration of codes and regulations affecting all facets of urban living.
MPA Public Administration
- Governmental budgeting, accounting, and analysis
- Coordination of governmental operational activities
- Recruit, train, and retain staff
- Statistical analysis for managerial decisions
- Program evaluation/performance measure identification
PhD Public Administration
- Convergence and knowledge transfer
- Conduct scientific inquiry and research
- Analyze practical/theoretical questions
- Explain/implement public service perspectives
- Promote social justice/diversity issues