The VPAA is responsible for the development and implementation of UNT policies and procedures relating to teaching, research and service. The VPAA acts with the advice of several councils and committees to carry out this responsibility.
- Chairs: List of Chairs by College
- Chairs Council: Facilitates and improves the work of faculty department chairpersons.
- Curriculum Committee: Agenda and minutes, meeting dates and responsibilities of this committee.
- Faculty Senate: The source for Faculty Senate information, including meeting agendas, files of past Senate meetings, and current listings of your Faculty Senators.
- Open Access Advisory Board (OAAB): The OAAB responsibilities will include providing guidance and oversight of the continued implementation of UNT policy 06.041, which covers access to and digital stewardship of scholarly works produced at UNT and to recommend changes to the policy to the Provost's Office and to the Faculty Senate for consideration.
- Space Planning and Management Committee (SPMC): The SPMC responsibilities will include broadening the scope, review, and discussion of space issues, moves, renovations, new construction, master planning and land acquisitions to ensure alignment with the Strategic Plan.
This page contains pdf documents. You can download a free pdf reader here.