Academic Administrative Changes

Page Updated: April 2, 2021

If you have an administrative change, consider these questions and talk to University Accreditation to determine if the change requires substantive change reporting to SACSCOC or the THECB:

  • Does this include initiating a contract, MOU, grant or consortium regarding outsourcing instruction or providing instruction for another organization or company?
  • Does the change include buying new property or opening a new UNT campus or center?
  • Does the change involve a new off-campus instructional site?