Page Updated: January 30, 2021
Account holders should review the Accountholder Responsibility Policy (10.005) regarding the management of their entrusted funds.
The Budget Office offers many tools to assist administrators with the management of their budgets:
- Budget Management Tools Workbook
- Prorated Expense Calculator
- Function Mapping for UNT
- Fund Category and Gift Fund Cheat Sheet
- Chartfield Values & Trees
- Cash Controls Cheat Sheet
- Department Budget Summary Report Instructions
- Budget Overview Report Instructions
The Budget Office also offers ongoing training classes for new Department Administrators and for those looking to update their budget skills.
Academic Resources offers many resources for Department Administrators and College Budget Officers to better understand the budget processes within the Academic Colleges.
The Budget Procedures Manual and Budget Principles give budget guidance overall and in those areas specific to the academic colleges. The Allowable Cost Matrix gives administrative staff and budget officers guidance regarding what funds can be used for specific purchases.
Other budget related processes specific to the Academic Colleges: