Before dropping, ask yourself these questions:
- When are the drop deadlines? What are the procedures?
- Have I met with my advisor and instructor?
- Have I utilized any of the academic resources?
- How far behind am I on my assignments and assigned readings?
- What kind of grades have I earned so far on assignments? On quizzes? On exams?
- How many more chances do I have to earn a grade in this particular course?
- How has my attendance been in this particular course?
- Will I lose my financial aid eligibility if I drop this class?
- Is this a pre-requisite or a co-requisite for another course I need?
- How many times have I taken this course at UNT?
- How many courses have I dropped?
- What is my status with International Admissions?
Talk to your instructor and academic advisor; they are there to support your success. Consider what changes you can make yourself to improve your academic performance.