EXPECTATIONS FOR FIRST-YEAR MARTIAL EAGLES
Before you consider applying, please be sure to understand the basic program expectations.
- live in the MARTIAL Eagle wing of Rawlins Hall
- maintain enrollment in the MARTIAL Eagle-specific section of the UCRS course AND any related core coursework (where applicable)
- attend requisite study session weekly throughout the fall AND spring semesters
- regularly access academic support and other services on campus
- regularly attend community events offered in the residence hall
- be receptive to coaching provided by program staff and mentors
If you are willing to adhere to these expectations, please review eligibility guidelines below.