Objective: To develop a comprehensive faculty roster for all credit courses taught at UNT, the Office of the Provost, in conjunction with all Colleges and Schools, will develop and maintain a robust electronic data system for storage and maintenance of faculty credential data. This project applies to all instructors of record of for-credit courses – includes tenure/tenure-track faculty, non-tenure track faculty, adjuncts, and teaching fellows.
Utilizing Xitracs, users will document how each faculty member is qualified to teach each for-credit course provided at UNT. Colleges and Schools have received training for utilization of the Xitracs system.
Related Documents and Resources
- Credentialing Quick Guide – a four page document that can be used as an at-a-glance tool for credentialing
- Faculty Credentialing Manual – detailed guidelines for the credentialing requirements and an explanation of our credentialing process at UNT
- Xitracs User Guide – detailed screenshots of the Xitracs credentialing system
- CIP Codes for Faculty Credentialing – a list of all CIP Codes for use in determining the CIP code of the faculty member’s highest degree.
- Mapping Instructions to the shared drive (SACS – Faculty-Credentials)
Academic.Resources@unt.edu – send email for corrections to data in the Xitracs system
Melinda Lilly, Melinda.Lilly@unt.edu (940) 565-3951
Tami Patterson, Tami.Patterson@unt.edu (940) 565-3953
Ronda Bewley, Ronda.Bewley@unt.edu (940) 565-2550
Melissa DeLozier, Melissa.DeLozier@unt.edu (940) 565-2673
Ernest Lerma (Xitracs), Ernest.Lerma@unt.edu (940) 565-3026