Faculty Success is collaborating with the Faculty Senate to host a session on promoting student engagement both in and outside the classroom.
Our panel will share the strategies they use to engage students, whether in small or large classes, using varied approaches (w/technology or without) in ways that have positively impacted performance, engagement, and other class outcomes.
- Veronica Baldwin, Assistant Professor, College of Education
- Lee Hughes, Academic Associate Dean, College of Science
- Randy Loftis, Senior Lecturer, Mayborn School of Journalism
- Sandra Mendiola Garcia, Associate Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Rick Reidy, Professor, College of Engineering