The Faculty Senate elected the new officers for 2020-2021 during their May 13, 2020 meeting. Congratulations to the following Senators who will begin their officer terms on July 1, 2020:
- Chair-elect: Jennifer Lane, Professor, Vocal Studies
- Vice Chair-elect: Scott Belshaw, Associate Professor, Criminal Justice
- Secretary-elect: Jacqueline Walker, Lecturer, English
We encourage you to continue participating in the university's shared governance through providing feedback regularly to these Faculty Senate officers and to your elected representatives, by serving on a Faculty Senate committee, running for a Senate office, and by encouraging your faculty colleagues to do the same.
All the best!
The 2019-2020 Faculty Senate officers:
- Denise Catalano, Chair
- Kevin Yanowski, Vice Chair
- Adam Chamberlin, Secretary