- UNT Campus Map
Map of Campus Buildings and Parking Lots.
- Floor Plans (Login with EUID and password)
Don’t have access to view floor plans?
- Office Size Standards
Office sizes based on employee title and classification.
- Design Guidelines
Facilities Design Guidelines used for renovation and new construction projects.
- Hazardous Building Materials
Risk Management information regarding asbestos, indoor air quality, chemicals and radiation, and environmental spills, incidents, and violations.
- Space Management Glossary
Glossary of terms commonly used by Space Management, Facilities, and architectural/design firms.
- Space Management Data Exchange Flow Chart
Explains data input and output flow from the FM Systems Space Management Data System.
- UNT Policies
List of all UNT Policies.
- UNT System Policies
List of all System Policies.
- Space Assignment and Management Policy (11.002)
Policy regarding the assignment, reassignment, alteration, reclassification, capacity, use, or function of all space on campus.
- Research Space Assignment Policy (11.011)
Policy regarding the assignment and reassignment of research space and the categories of research space.
- Facilities Use Coordination Policy (11.001) – Currently Under Review
Policy regarding types of use and priority scheduling of campus rooms and buildings.
State and Federal Resources
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
Home page for the THECB.
- Space Usage Efficiency (SUE) Classroom & Class Lab Manual (THECB)
Explains the criteria and algorithm used by the THECB in calculating Demand, Utilization, and Percent Fill for classrooms and class laboratories for Texas institutions.
- Space Usage Efficiency (SUE) Calculation Cheat Sheet
Summary of metrics used in calculating classroom and class laboratory utilization efficiency.
- Space Projection Model Manual (THECB)
Explains the criteria and algorithm used by the THECB in calculating institutional space needs in Teaching, Library, Research, Office, and Support spaces.
- Facilities Inventory of Texas Institutions (THECB)
Search tool used to view building and room information for higher education institutions in the state of Texas.
- Appendices to CBM Reporting Manuals (THECB) 2015
Explanation of required codes (space use, function, etc.) and classifications (instructional program codes – CIP) used in completing CBM reports and the annual Space Survey.
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Codes
A taxonomic scheme for secondary and postsecondary instructional programs. The CIP is the accepted federal and State statistical standard used in coding instructional program classifications.
- Construction Cost Standards 2012-2018 (THECB)
Summary of new construction and renovation costs per square foot outlined by the THECB to be used as a guide in determining rough cost. Summary is broken down by facility type for laboratories, offices, classrooms, and other areas.
- Construction Cost Calculator (THECB)
THECB worksheet to assist in calculating new construction or renovation cost for rough estimating purposes. To be used in tandem with the THECB Construction Cost Standards.
- Federal Research Regulations
Federal code and acquisition regulations, NIH and NSF resources, Cost Principles (OMB Circular A21), and Administrative Requirements for grants (OMB Circular A110).