Archived Content: All links on this page have been disabled.
- Fulbright Fridays
- Join UNT International for information sessions on the Fulbright Scholar and Specialist Programs. Learn about opportunities for engaging in research and/or teaching abroad or serving as an expert consultant at an institution abroad.
- November 16 | 11 am to Noon | Marquis Hall, 107
- Getting Engaged Internationally Workshop
- Join the Office for Faculty Success and UNT International to learn how you can get involved with campus internationalization, hosting J-1 scholars and international visitors, promoting study abroad programs, pursuing global funding opportunities, and more.
- November 14 | 2-4 pm | Marquis 215
- UNT’s Global Grants
- UNT International provides modest intramural funding to support faculty global engagement activities through the China Venture Fund (CVF), India Venture Fund (IVF), and Global Engagement Grant (GEG). The proposal submission deadline for UNT’s Global Grants is November 20th. Additional information is available at: http://international.unt.edu/engagement/global-funding.
- Study Abroad Workshops for Faculty
- Making the Most of Studio Abroad | November 2 | 3:30-4:30 p.m. | Marquis 325
- Responding to Mental & Sexual Health Issues Abroad | November 16 | 3:30-4:30 p.m. | Marquis 107
- Preparedness and Emergency Response (Faculty Pre-Departure Orientation) | Friday, November 30 | 2-5 p.m. | Marquis 327
- International Education Week
- International Education Week (IEW) is November 12-16, 2018. IEW is a joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Education to promote international education and exchange. To learn about UNT’s IEW events, please visit: https://international.unt.edu.