Welcome to the University of North Texas Teaching Community!
New Faculty Orientation is going VIRTUAL this year.
We are pleased that you have joined our Mean Green Faculty. The New Faculty Orientation event is sponsored by the Faculty Success and provides new full-time faculty with the necessary tools and academic information for a smooth transition into the university.
We are providing you with the orientation topics and materials reference, please see below.
An Overview of Student Affairs - Elizabeth With, Vice President for Student Affairs
An Overview of the Toulouse Graduate School - Victor Prybutok, Vice Provost for Graduate Education and Dean of the Toulouse Graduate School
Growth Mindset & Syllabus - Debbie Rohwer, Vice President for Planning and Chief of Staff, and Stacy Polk, Student Success Program Manager
- Michael McPherson, Vice Provost for Student Success - Moderator
- Karen Weiller, Academic Integrity Officer
- Katy Washington, Director in the Office of Disability Access
- Moe McGuinness, Dean of Students
- Renee McNamara, Associate Dean of Students
- Tamara Knapp-Grosz, Sr. Director of Counseling & Testing Services
- Roxanne Davenport, Executive Director of the Learning Center
An Overview of the Faculty Senate - The Faculty Senate Officers
New Faculty 101: Tips from the Registrar - Shari Schwartz, Registrar
Faculty's Role in Keeping and Creating an Inclusive Environment - Eve Shatteen Bell, Director of Equal Opportunity, Title IX and ADA Coordinator
Digital Strategy & Innovation - Faculty Support for Teaching with Technology - Rudi Thompson, Executive Director of CLEAR
Working at UNT
Faculty and Staff ID Card
- If you are a current faculty/staff member and need a replacement ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a new faculty/staff member and need your initial ID card, please complete our ID Card Request Form. (You will need your official UNT/UNT System Offer Letter)