The Office of Equal Opportunity and the Office of Faculty Success are again partnering to offer several 90-minute training sessions designed to address challenges that may impact faculty search committees. This training is required for all search committee chairs at least once every two years; all other search committee members are strongly encouraged to attend.
The covered topics include:
- Using PeopleAdmin, UNT’s electronic faculty applicant tracking system to make the work of the committee easier and more efficient
- Best practices for attracting a diverse and inclusive pool of highly qualified candidates
- Ways to ensure a consistent and fair process
- Appropriate and inappropriate questions to ask candidates in furtherance of UNT’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
Training sessions will be offered throughout the spring 2020 semester, including:
- January 15, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Business Leadership Building, Room 015
- February 7, 2020 at 10 a.m. – Wooten Hall, Room 312
- March 5, 2020 at 2 p.m. – Matthews Hall, Room 102
- April 8, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Discovery Park, Room K150
You may register for the course by following the link below, it can also be found by searching the course title in the Learning Library.
If you have technical difficulties or cannot register through Bridge, please email the Office of Equal Opportunity at OEO@unt.edu, with the date you wish to attend. With any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 940.565.2759.