Staff are involved in intricate ways throughout students’ college experiences from the organizations they are involved in to the support they receive as they engage in co-curricular activities outside the classroom. Career Connect partners with staff members to help students reflect on and identify skills they build as a result of their experiential learning in co-curricular settings. This integration of reflection and skill development results in our students feeling more prepared to enter the workforce or apply to graduate schools.
What resources are available?
- If you are interested in getting involved or just need to know how to get started, contact Melanie Mitchell at Melanie.Mitchell@unt.edu
- Would you like to see examples of projects and how Career Connect was incorporated? Check our project examples.
- Curious about how skills are assessed? You can view the Career Connect rubrics here.
- If you have students who need assistance with their ePortfolio, they can visit our office hours in the GAB, room 207. Additionally, the UNT Subject Librarians are happy to meet with students to discuss how to get started in the ePortfolio or make sure they understand how to complete their ePortfolio requirement.
- If you would like us to present to your organization or department, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when, where, and what you would like us to review.