There are many outlets of support regarding the use of the ePortfolio. Whether you are enrolled in a class utilizing the ePortfolio or want to get started on your own, check out the following resources.
- Career Connect: Our staff is readily available to assist you with any questions. If you have questions about accessing the ePortfolio please contact Meena Naik (email@example.com), the Program Director for Career Connect or contact our office at UNTcareerconnect@unt.edu.
- Foliotek support is also available for technical questions or issues. Their helpline is 888.365.4639 and you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. The help feature in Foliotek will also take you to these resources.
- Foliotek web guides and tutorials can be found here.
- If you prefer video tutorials, UNT Connect has a playlist available. Videos include a step-by-step walk-thru of every feature in the system, including ePortfolio icons, Project icons, and how to reset your password so that you can log in outside of Canvas. Find this playlist here or below. Anyone who wants to learn more about Foliotek is encouraged to view these videos.
- After you graduate from UNT, you will have free and lifetime access to your ePortfolio. When you are getting close to graduation, you should login to foliotek.com to update your account information. It is encouraged to choose an email address that you check regularly since the ePortfolio is associated with your UNT student email account. Make sure you know your username and password, too!
- If you have already graduated from UNT and you forgot your username, email address, or password associated with your ePortfolio, you can reach out directly to email@example.com to regain access and update your account information.
Tutorials to get started in the system:
If you want to learn more about the ePortfolio and how to use it, here are some basic tutorials to get you started:
- An overview of UNT’s ePortfolio system: Foliotek.
- How-to: Add Foliotek to the navigation menu in Canvas:
- How-to: Create an ePortfolio Template for your students:
- How-to: Create a Project Template for your students:
*Contact Connect after you create these templates to make them available for search in Canvas’ external tool feature.