Career Connect has contributed to:
- Groundbreaking research on the impact of experiential and community-based learning and student outcomes.
- Expanded career readiness options for larger groups of UNT students.
- Bridging the gap between academic programming and career planning.
- Important research on the value of reflection in the development and success of students.
- Implementation of university ePortfolio infrastructure.
- Development in issuance of micro-credentials based on learning outcomes that are assessed.
- Introduction in exploration of non-cognitive factors including expansion of the grit gauge and supporting materials was direct research related to impact on learning outcomes and student success.
- Participation an important conversations about evidence of learning, credentials, ePortfolios, and assessments as evidenced by our participation in several national projects.
- Providing direct support and training for faculty and staff who are delivering experiential learning.