Our mission is to help students collect, connect, and showcase important marketable skills. We support faculty and staff who create or enhance experiential and high impact teaching experiences. We empower students to document and showcase their achievements with the UNT Comprehensive Learner Record.
We bridge curriculum to skills
Supporting students' development of marketable skills throughout their college journey.
Collect marketable skills through coursework and extracurricular activities.
Connect what you learn through college experiences to what it means for your future
Showcase experiences and skills in the Learner Record to share your unique story!
We've seen exponential growth in campus engagement with faculty, staff and students.
Faculty & Staff
Signal University Value with Credentials
- Enter the national conversation on skills and learner records
- Center employer-valued skills in college curriculum
- Scale up high-impact pedagogies
- See the impact on student outcomes and retention
Faculty & Staff
Connect with us to Improve Student Success
- Engage in high-impact educational practices
- Link marketable skills to your course
- Contribute to the UNT Learner Record/li>
- Apply for faculty grants!
Create and Manage a Digital Portfolio
- Track your experience and earn badges
- Showcase your skills on an ePortfolio
- Share your Learner Record with future employeers
Historically we tried to signal the value of a college education using grades and courses on a transcript, which employers could use to assess a candidate's career readiness. A digital Learner Record has the potential to be more robust expression of the educational value of a college education.
Mike Simmons, Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs & Meena Naik, Career Connect Program Director
UNT highlights 21st Century Skills
- Map courses, experiences, and degrees to marketable skills
- Highlight technical and transferrable skills valued by employers
- Empower learners to showcase their skill set
Empirical and Quantitative (2021)
Personal Responsibility (2021)
Social Responsibility (2021)